I am pleased to invite you on a 4-day tour during which you will see one of the most important places in the south of Poland. All tours in Krakow are 100% private, during which I will personally show you the city of Polish kings. However, in Auschwitz and Wieliczka you will join a guide who works in the museum. The entire 4-day tour is entirely organized by me and it will be my greatest joy to give you an unforgettable experience from your visit to Poland!
DAY 1 Krakow Old Town
- Guided Krakow Old Town tour includes: The Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica, St. Adalbert’s Church, the Town Hall Tower, Cloth Hall, remains of medieval city walls, Jagiellonian University, Czartoryski Museum, the Pope’s window, St. Francis Church, the Wawel Hill, Royal Castle, and the Cathedral.
DAY 2: Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour
- The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum is one of the most memorable places in the world to commemorate the tragedy of the Holocaust. It is also a place where the fates and sufferings of many nations affected by World War II are intertwined. In this former German Nazi concentration and extermination camp, they murdered more than a million people (including over a million Jews, nearly 100,000 Poles, and many other nations).
DAY 3: Wieliczka Salt Mine
- The Salt Mine in Wieliczka is one of the most important monuments in Poland, and over one million visitors from all over the world visit this unique place every year. It is a unique world-class monument, as evidenced by its inclusion in the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List.
- The history of the mine dates back to the 13th century when deposits of rock salt were discovered and salt mining in Wieliczka started. The times of glory survived in the sixteenth and the first half of the 17th century when the mining crew had about 2000 people and the annual salt production in the mine was over 30,000 tons per year.
Day 4: Krakow Jewish Quarter & Ghetto Walking Tour
- Guided Kazimierz Jewish Quarter tour includes: The Old Synagogue, Szeroka Street, Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery, Helena Rubinstein’s house, the Isaac Synagogue, the New Square, High Synagogue, the Tempel Synagogue, Ghetto wall, the Ghetto Heroes Square, Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy, Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory.
4 Days tour – Krakow, Auschwitz & Wieliczka Salt Mine – What’s included?
- 3 Stars rating apartment or hotel
- Breakfast included
- Private bathroom
- Very good location – walking distance to everywhere
- Comfortable rooms
- Free WiFi
– Experienced English-speaking driver and guide throughout the tour.
– Transport: modern air-conditioned car
– Tickets to Auschwitz and Salt Mine.
– Guided tours at all locations.
– All taxes and fees included.