The Krakow Segway tour is an incredible experience combining fun with an opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful European cities. Segway was designed to provide fun from the ride and to be comfortable. If you are ready for this unique experience, book the Segway Tour today!
Testimonials: Excellent tour of Krakow. Severyn is a wonderful and knowledgeable guide. I wholeheartedly recommend his Segway tour of the old town and the Jewish quarters.
Private segway tour with local expert
Discover Krakow on a Segway. The combination of exploring Royal Krakow and the Segway ride guarantees an unforgettable experience! A guided tour will take you through the most important monuments of the Old Town and the Jewish Kazimierz. The Krakow Segway tour is not only a great way to explore, but also fun for people of all ages (young and old). The Segway ride is extremely intuitive, so riding lessons take only a few minutes.
Segway tour Krakow – highlights
- Ride on Segway through the medieval Old Town’s Main Market Square
- See the most important monuments on the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with a local expert
- Go to the Jagiellonian University, the oldest Polish university
Guided segway tour includes:
OLD TOWN – the Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica, St. Adalbert’s Church, the Town Hall Tower, Cloth Hall, remains of medieval city walls, the historical route of the Polish kings, Planty Park, St. Andrew’s Church, Jagiellonian University, St. Florian’s Gate, Czartoryski Museum, Bishops’ Palace and the Pope’s window, St. Francis Church, Sts. Peter and Paul Church, the Wawel Hill.
KAZIMIERZ JEWISH QUARTER – Szeroka Street, Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery, the Old Synagogue, Helena Rubinstein’s house, High Synagogue, Wolnica Square, the Nissenbaum Foundation memorial, Jan Karski’s Bench, Ghetto wall, St. Stanislaus Church at Skałka, Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy, the Ghetto Heroes Square, Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory.
- 2 hours (approx.) Old Town or Jewish quarter
- 4 hours (approx.) Both Old Town and Jewish quarter
- Segway and helmet rental
- Brief orientation
Rates – including tax:
- 180 zł / 43 EUR (2 hours)
- 340 zł / 81 EUR (4 hours)
11:00 AM / 1:30 PM
Meeting point: Saint Adalbert’s Church (front door), Rynek Główny 3
* If you need pick-up or drop-off service, please do not hesitate to contact me.